We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page without additional notice.
Company contact information
Business name: Gurulocity, LLC
Contact name and title: Kevin Namaky, Founder
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, contact information including email address, demographic information such as location and interests, payment information, and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities or offers.
Any personal identification information voluntarily submitted by Users to us, including in exchange for or to redeem an offer, is considered to be freely given by the User.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
If you do not wish to provide any information to us including non-personal identification information, then you should not use this website and may exit at any time.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use ‘cookies’ to enhance User experience. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on the User’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. The cookie helps to analyze web traffic and allows web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
How we use collected information
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide products and services – Your information is used to deliver and fulfil both free and paid products and services that you request or purchase from us.
- To process payments for products and services – We may share your payment information with banks or vendors relevant to the transaction in order to enable transactions that you request to be completed. While we and our vendors have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to guard your payment information, there is no guarantee that such technology can eliminate all risks of theft, loss or misuse. We shall not be liable to you or any other person for damages that might result from unauthorized use, publication or disclosure of payment information including credit card information.
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails – We may use contact information, including email address, to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, helpful information, promotional offers, and related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- To send or present you with marketing offers and/or advertisements – We may use your personal and/or non-personal information to make marketing offers, present advertisements, and personalize those offers and advertisements so that they are relevant to you and meet your specific needs.
- To measure the performance of our marketing efforts – We may use your information to track the performance of our promotional efforts and advertisements, including advertisements purchased and fulfilled by third parties such as online search engines and social media platforms.
- To conduct market research – We may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We use learning from market research to customize our products, services and websites according to our Users interests. We also use learning from market research to develop new and better products, services and offers in the future that our Users will benefit from.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Controlling your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may share personal identification information with trusted vendors in order to help us present and fulfil custom offers, products and services as previously outlined above, on or off of our Site. For example, a trusted vendor might include an email service provider that helps us deliver our emails to you. Or a trusted vendor might include a search engine or social media platform that fulfils and customizes offers that you see based on our requests.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by using the unsubscribe links in our emails or by writing to/emailing us at email@example.com.
You may request details of personal identification information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.